Sunday 11 May 2014

Another crafty weekend!!!

Here we are another week has passed and I'm here to post about another crafty weekend had by myself and my little sister. 

Again this weekend we have been making yet more cards for the craft fair mentioned last week (just a little reminder it's at The Mount Hotel in Orrell Wigan) Yes I know a cheap little advert there lol. Anyway as I was saying.... We've been making cards again haha. Just thought I'd share them with you all. 










































































So there you go, just a few of the many cards we have made over this weekend. Hope you had fun looking and look forward to hearing your comments good or bad :) 
Many thanks for looking and see you again soon x


1 comment:

  1. WOW you sure have been productive, beautiful cards. Good luck next week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete